Revealing great, unusual, and
remarkable spectacles, opening these
to the consideration of every human,
and especially of filmmakers and
AS OBSERVED BY MARIKA BORGESON
Lady of the Land of Enchantment
Scholar of Experimental and Documentary Arts in
WITH THE AID OF A
lately (1927) invented by Jacques Bogopolsky,
in the light of the Sun, the etching of emulsion,
in alchemy, and above all in
5 Fun Facts About the Sun
1. The Sun’s diameter is about 110 times Earth’s.
2. The Sun makes up 99.86% of the Solar System’s mass.
3. You could fit approximately 1 million Earth’s inside the Sun.
4. It takes light from the Sun approximately 8 minutes and 20 seconds to reach Earth.
5. The Sun is currently classified as a Yellow Dwarf, but in approximately 6.4 billion years it will become a Red Giant and will expand to engulf Mercury and Venus.
And a Brief Definition of a Sun Print:
A sun print refers to multiple printing techniques which use sunlight as a developing or fixing agent.